VA-Lethal Squad Mixtapes Presents Dose Number 3 2007 (KRG) princess

#1
Artist: VA
Album Title:Lethal Squad Mixtapes Presents - Dose Number 3
Genre:Rap
Bitrate.320kbps
Frequency.44100Hz
Channels.2
Channels Mode.Stereo
MPEG1 LAYER 3
LAME 3.93
Size.75MB
Runtime.33:11 mins


Tracked by Demonoid

Track Listing

01.Hot Dollar Ft.Rick Ross-Streetz On Lock (Remix)
02.Fam-Lay-Da Beeper Record (Prod. By The Neptunes)
03.50 Cent Ft.Ludacris-I Get Money (Remix)
04.Peedi Peedi-In The Studio
05.Peedi Peedi Ft.Q-Tip-My Hood Is Greezy
06.Bobby Valentino-Speaks
07.Small World Ft.Chingy & Serius Jones-Hot Tamales
08.David Banner-Suicide Doors
09.Yung Ralph Ft.Jermaine Dupri-Look Like Money (Remix)
10.Swizz Beatz-Lethal Squad.Com
11.Kanye West Ft.Jermaine Dupri & Young Jeezy-Can't Tell Me Nothing (So So Def Remix)
12.Snoop Dogg Ft.The Game-I'm Here
13.I-15 Ft.Polow Da Don-Love In Love (Outro)
14.The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B-VA Number 1 DJ
15.Nickleus F-BET 106 & PARK Freestyle Champ (Prod. By The Control Freaks)




Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top