The Infamous[Gettorrents org]

#1
192kbps 44kHz

This album defies the process of time. Although I bought it in late 1994, it's one of those that has stayed at the forefront of my selection ever since. The term 'wise beyond his years' is one which aptly describes both members of this crew. The lyrical delivery is sometimes awe-inspiring, and with a bizarre twist of irony, the ugly subject matter is dropped beautifully. One of the best rap albums of all time, and I don't say that lightly.

1. Start Of Your Ending
2. Survival Of The Fittest
3. I For Ai (Your Beef Is Mines)
4. Give Up The Gods (Just Step)
5. Temperature's Rising
6. Up North Trip
7. Trife Life
8. QU Hectic
9. Right Back At You
10. Cradle To The Grave
11. Drink The Pain Away (Situations)
12. Shook Ones
13. Party Over

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top