Springfield Smokeout Sampler CD 2007 (3S/0L)

#1
Springfield Smokeout Sampler CD 2007 //

SPRINGFIELD SMOKEOUT SAMPLER:

The Springfield Smokeout is a wonderous gathering of your favorite hip-hop artists. It's also a chance to get weeded with the citizens of your favorite fictional city, Springfield USA. Clear your calender and get ready to be as high as you've ever been because Springfield Smokeout is here!

TRACK LIST:
1] Border Crossing (Intro) - The Professor
2] OH Mary! - Bizarre & King Gordy
3] Smoke De Weed - Masta Killa & Bounty Killa
4] I Wanna Get High - Cypress Hill
5] Do You Like Criminals (Weed Stuffs) - Westside Connection
6] How High Pt. II - Method Man & Redman
7] I Get High - Lloyd Bank$, Snoop Dogg & 50 Cent
8] I'm So High - Tony Yayo & Kokane


Not avaliable in stores or for sale, Full versions for FREE at www.theprofessorpresents.com. Check site for details.


Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top