Sigma - 4D (Amazing hip hop mixtape!)

#1
I made this a couple of years ago, but it's the best hip hop mix I've done so far. It's multi-layered, and there's plenty of scratching and stuff to keep you entertained.

Track listing: -

01. Lil' Mo ft. Lil' Kim - Ten Commandments
02. Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
03. 50 Cent ft. Snoop Dogg & Don Magic Juan - P.I.M.P. (G-Unit Remix)
04. The Notorious B.I.G. ft. R. Kelly - Fuck You Tonight
05. Unsung Heroes ft. Tony Vegas, Primecuts, Shivver, J1200 & Reality - Daily Intake
06. Sigma - 4D Scratch Break
07. Unsung Heroes ft. Siah & Karime Kendrah - The Next Degree (Instrumental)
08. DJ Nu-Mark ft. Chali 2na - Chali 2na Comin' Thru
09. DJ Nu-Mark ft. J-Live - Brand Nu Live (Instrumental)
10. Jurassic 5 - Linguistics
11. Jurassic 5 - Long Road To Glory
12. Souls Of Mischief - '93 'Til Infinity (Remix)
13. Red Astaire - Follow Me
14. The Meters - Oh, Calcutta!
15. Amerie - 1 Thing
16. Cypress Hill - Hand On The Pump
17. Sigma - Lumidee Cut Up
18. De La Soul - Shopping Bags (She Got From You)
19. N.O.R.E. - Nothin'
20. Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down
21. Diamond & The Psychotic Neurotics - K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
22. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)
23. Sigma - Rock The Discotek (Edit)

Encoded with LAME V3.97 using the V2 preset.

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top