RuZtY Presents... Tha Hott List Vol. 14 (0S/0L)

#1
RuZtY Presents... Tha Hott List Vol. 14

01-BG Feat. Pharrell - Wanna Blow (Prod. by Neptunes)

02-Scarface - Crack (Gangsta's Paradise sampler)

03-Jay-Z - Dead Presidents Pt 3 (full song) (Prod. by Young Guru)

04-Jadakiss - Welcome to the R.O.C (Freestyle)

05 Helleva Feat. Eminem - I Can Be

06-Lil Scrappy, Rich Boy, Paul Wall & Shawnna - How To Act

07-Young Jeezy Feat. Boo - Have You Heard

08-The Lox - Hustlers Anthem

09-Lil Wayne Feat. Rich Boy - Between Your Shoulders (Invasion Remix)

10-Joe budden -5th gear (off Mood Muik 3)

11-Ras Kass - What More (Prod. by J.R. Rotem)

12-Lil Wayne Feat. Junior Reid - Pom Pom (full song)

13-Shawty Lo Feat. Plies - Dey know (Remix)

14-Krayzie Bone Feat. The Game - What You Wanna Do

15-Juelz Santana Feat. Cassidy & Fabolous - Ima Boss (Prod. Breeze)

16-Yo Gotti and Juelz Santana - Cocaine

17-Crooked I - Come With Me (Death Row Story)

18-Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre (Produced By Dr. Dre)

19-Lil Wayne - Ask Them Hoes

20-Jadakiss - One way session

21-Lil wayne - Dey known (Remix)

22-PSC & Paul Wall - Down To The Floor

23-Rick Ross - Uncle Ricky

24-UGK Feat Master P & Silk - Playaz from the South (R.I.P Pimp C)

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top