Physcokrew

#1
I am the one from beneath the darkness I am trapped in a harness. I am on my sixth solo album now. First one was Mrdeath tha reaper, 2nd one was mrdeath story of my life, 3rd was mrdeath save my soul, Forth was mrdeath For all my juggalo's. All of the above albums were released in 2006. Fifth album mrdeath Not yet known, Sixth album is mrdeath GothicAsHell . These two albums are going to be released in 2007-2008. In 2005-2006 band I am in is the physcokrew, released the first lp label physcokrew records and cdbaby. You can pick this album up anywhere pretty much on the net napster,yahoo music,rapsody,ect or on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/theheartofblacksouls you can also visit the bands website at http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/physcokrew http://members.soundclick.com/physcokrew http://www.geocities.com/physcokrew/. I almost made the top 10 on famecast placed 16 you can visit my page at http://www.famecast.com. I am also on soundclick check me at http://www.soundclick.com/mrdeathvampire . I am also at http://www.noisehead.com search mrdeath or mrdeathvampire. http://www.unsigned.com/mrdeath

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top