Mr Shadow-A Name You Kan't Touch-Tek619 (-1S/-1L)

#1
Mr.Shadow

Album:A Name You Kan't Touch

Tracklist:

1 Intro
2 Do Your Thang
3 Sounds Of My Heata
4 West Coast Party
5 World Premiere
6 Who Wanna Roll
7 What Am I To Do
8 Komfort Zone
9 It Ain't Over
10 Take It Off
11 We Fucking Tonight
12 For My Muthafuckazz
13 Watch Your Back
14 The Way I Do It
15 It's Mr.Shadow
16 Like It Or Not


Chicano Rap Is On The Rise
And It's Comin Up In The Rap Game
Please Support The Artist And Buy There CD's
U Can Download But Be Sure 2 Buy The Album As Well.
Seed All The Music I Put Out.Cause Theres No Chicano
Rap Out There 2 Download.More Sicc Ass Chicano Rap Comin Soon.
Thanks.
TEK619

Link:
[hide]http://www.mininova.org/tor/2221327[/hide]
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top