mazysmadhouse net LL Cool J - Legends Vol 5 (2007) rar

#1
Track Listing
1. Intro -
2. No Airplay (Original Version) -
3. Ill Bomb -
4. Haters (Unreleased) -
5. NY Mentality (Unreleased) -
6. I Shot Ya feat. Keith Murray, Prodigy, Foxy Brown, Fat Joe -
7. Goat -
8. Truth -
9. Mama Said Knock You Out -
10. I'm Bad -
11. Breakthrough -
12. I Can't Live Without My Radio -
13. Rock The Bells -
14. Rampage feat. EPMD -
15. Jingling Baby (Remix) -
16. Around The Way Girl -
17. Pink Cookies (Remix) -
18. Hey Lover -
19. Pump My s**t (Unreleased) -
20. Mr. Smith (Unreleased) -
21. Back Seat Of My Jeep -
22. Doin It -
23. Bring The Mo And Hoes (Unreleased) -
24. Candyman (Unreleased) -
25. Boomin System

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top