Lumidee - The Queen Of Spanish Harlem (Bootleg 2008) (1S/0L)

#1
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/38701/2005321526897457101_rs.jpg

1. Queen Of Spanish Harlem Intro
2. It Could Be Anything (ft. Juganot & Joell Ortiz) (Prod. By Scott Storch)
3. I Could Do Better (ft. Chase Manhattan & YG)
4. U Got Me (ft. NORE) (Prod. By Ron Browz)
5. In It For The Money (ft. Snoop Dogg) (DJ Suave Blend)
6. How Sick Is This (ft. Gwen Stefani)
7. When I See You (RMX) (ft. Fantasia)
8. I'm Coming Back (ft. Michael Jackson)
9. Whistle Song (ft. Wyclef)
10 L.O.V.E. (ft. KMC)
11 One Two One Two (ft. Bruk Up)
12 Skatez On (ft. Ron Browz, Webstar & Boogie Black)
13 I'm Up (ft. Jim Jones)
14 Stop Me (ft. Mark Ronson)
15 Cute Boy
16 We Run New York (ft. Tony Touch, Tru Life & Joell Ortiz)
17 Queen Of Spanish Harlem (Outro)

Zoek je meer Nederlandse Torrents ???

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top