Lil Wayne - The Greatest Rapper Alive Pt. 5_MixFiend.com_2008 (321S/21L)

#1
www.MixFiend.com - NEW MIXTAPE RELEASES DAILY

MixtapeTorrent.com

01. MTV News Intro
/// THIS IS THE REMIX BAAAAABY!!!
02. Duffle Bag Boyz (Remix) feat. Birdman & Juelz Santana
03. Pop Bottles (Remix) feat. Birdman, Jim Jones & Fabolous
04. I'm So Hood (Remix) feat. Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta
Rhymes, Big Boi, Fat Joe, Birdman, Rick Ross & T-Pain
/// CARTER COLLABOS!!!
05. Hundred Million Dollars feat. Birdman, Rick Ross & Young Jeezy
06. See If For Yourself feat. Yung Joc & Jim Jones
07. Big Dog Status feat. Scarface & T.I.
08. Burn This City feat. Twista
/// EXCLUSIVE WEEZY!!!
09. Mic Check 1, 2
10. Self Destruction
11. Kiss Me Baby
12. I Like It feat. Boo & Mack Maine
13. Money, Cars, Clothes feat. Swizz Beatz & T. Streetz
14. I Took Her
15. Rider
16. Do What We Do
17. Smokin' Session
/// WEEZY R&B!!!
18. Comfortable feat. Babyface [Prod by Kanye West]
19. Prosituate Flange feat. Juelz Santana
20. Breakin' My Heart feat. Little Brother
21. Apologize feat. Bun B & Timbaland
22. Operate On Me feat. Wyclef Jean

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top