DJ Problem - Best Of The West Vol 7_mixfiend.com

#1
01 - The Game, WC, & Omar Cruz - Powerhouse

02 - Crooked I - My Bitch Freestyle

03 - Tha Crow - Reppin' CA

04 - Strong Arm Steady - You Ain't Me (Ft. Chamillionaire & Ras Kass)

05 - Mykestro - California Love

06 - WC - Addicted To It (Ft. Ice Cube)

07 - Convinced - High Ambitions

08 - Clyde Carson - Doin' That (Ft. Sean Kingston)

09 - Celly Cel - What Can I Do (Ft. Keak Da Sneak & D Enemy)

10 - Crooked I - Uh Oh Freestyle

11 - Big Rich - Doe Boy Fresh (Ft. Balance & Clyde Carson)

12 - Eastwood - Freeze

13 - Tek Nizzle - Take A Ride (Ft. Jayo Felony & 40 Glocc)

14 - Lieutenant - Rock Music

15 - Crooked I - International Players Anthem Freestyle

16 - Young Dumm - West Coast

17 - Eastwood - Whips (Ft. Jazze Pha)

18 - Killah Priest - Gun 4 Gun (Remix) (Ft. Nas & Kurupt)

19 - Jag - Check Out My Swag

20 - Crooked I - Died In Your Arms Freestyle

21 - DJ Muggs & Sick Jacken - Mask And The Assassin

22 - Dubb - Freestyle (Exclusive)

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top