DJ Michael Watts - Swishahouse - Rehab -(bootleg)-2cd- 2007[Trilltorrents.com]

#1
Artist: Swishahouse Title: Rehab Label: Swishahouse Genre: Rap Bitrate: 169kbit av. Time: 02:26:01 Size: 187.0MB Location: Houston, TX Rip Date: 2007-09-07 Street Date: 2007-00-00 DISC 1: 1. DJ Michael Watts - Intro 0:24 2. Yung Redd And E-Class - I Get Money (Freestyle) 2:25 3. 50 Cent - I Get Money (Feat. Ludacris And Stacks) 3:43 4. DJ Michael Watts - Interlude 0:21 5. Hurricane Chris - 18 Wheeler (Feat. Big Poppa) 5:42 6. U.S.D.A. - Ride Tonight 3:06 7. Lil Keke And Yung Redd - Ride On 4's 2:49 8. Birdman And Lil Wayne - Pop Bottles 2:37 9. Paul Wall - Gimme That 3:12 10. Lil Keke And Coota Bang - Cause I Love 1:43 11. DJ Michael Watts - Interlude 0:36 12. Rob G - How You Like Me Now (Feat. Trae) 3:45 13. Yung Redd And Lil Keke - Circles (Freestyle) 2:40 14. E-Class - Da Rock 4:14 15. 3 Deep - Watch My Shoes 4:14 16. T.I. - My Type (Feat. Coota Bang) 6:09 17. Yung Joc - Bottle Poppin' (Feat. Gorilla Zoe) 4:06 18. Yung Joc - Throwaways (Feat. Trae And Gorilla Zoe) 2:15 19. Countri Boi - I'm A Boss (Feat. Rick Ross And Slim 4:12 Thug) 20. Lil Wayne - The Prayer 3:52 21. Plies - Kept It Too Real 4:55 DISC 2: 1. DJ Michael Watts - Intro (Screwed) 0:29 2. Yung Redd And E-Class - I Get Money (Freestyle) 2:54 (Screwed) 3. 50 Cent - I Get Money (Feat. Ludacris And Stacks) 4:27 (Screwed) 4. Hurricane Chris - 18 Wheeler (Feat. Big Poppa) 7:16 (Screwed) 5. U.S.D.A. - Ride Tonight (Screwed) 3:43 6. Lil Keke And Yung Redd - Ride On 4's (Screwed) 3:22 7. Birdman And Lil Wayne - Pop Bottles (Screwed) 3:08 8. Paul Wall - Gimme That (Screwed) 3:50 9. Lil Keke And Coota Bang - Cause I Love (Screwed) 2:03 10. DJ Michael Watts - Interlude (Screwed) 0:44 11. Rob G - How You Like Me Now (Feat. Trae) (Screwed) 4:30 12. Yung Redd And Lil Keke - Circles (Freestyle) 3:12 (Screwed) 13. E-Class - Da Rock (Screwed) 5:05 14. 3 Deep - Watch My Shoes (Screwed) 5:04 15. T.I. - My Type (Screwed) 5:03 16. Unknown And Coota Bang - Freestyle (Screwed) 2:18 17. Yung Joc - Bottle Poppin' (Feat. Gorilla Zoe) 4:55 (Screwed) 18. Yung Joc - Throwaways (Feat. Rick Ross And Gorilla 2:41 Zoe) (Screwed) 19. Countri Boi - I'm A Boss (Feat. Rick Ross And Slim 5:02 Thug) (Screwed) 20. Lil Wayne/Plies - The Prayer/Kept It Too Real 9:15 (Screwed) Release Notes: New Swishahouse...Tracklist was messed up, should be right, but if it isn't...Oh well...CD 1 is chopped CD 2 is screwed and chopped...Enjoy... Last track is both of those songs put together...

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top