Dj Dee Square - Handycap

#1
Theres a lack of Baltimore Club Music being torrented out there, so I've decided to put up what I have. I got a CD of Mp3s from a friend and have decided to put up the full albums. I don't have a lot of information on the albums, but I'll include what I know

Artist: Dj Dee Square
Album : Handycap Parkin
Tracks: 30 Songs
Bit Rate: 192 kbps
Year: 2006 or 2007?

Tracklisting (None of the songs were labeled so I only labeled songs I already knew)
1. Track 1
2. Woo Hah (Gotchu All in Check)
3. Slide To The Left
4. Hands Up Thumbs Down
5. You Been Lied To
6. Track 6
7. Come Here Boy
8. Tote It
9. Give it to Me Baby
10. Da Kangz Iz Here!
11. Let Me Hear You Scream
12. Track 12
13. Ice Box
14. Ice Box 2
15. Track 15
16. To The Left
17. Mamasa
18. Track 18
19. Give Em Some Room
20. Track 20
21. Track 21
22. Ironside
23. Track 23
24. Track 24
25. Track 25
26. Track 26
27. Track 27
28. Through The Fire
29. Track 29
30. Track 30

The music is meant to be danced to so if you don't know any of the dances, get on youtube and look up the wu-tang (woo tang), the spongebob, the d-mac, and rockin off

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top