50 Cent Feat Diddy and Jay Z-I Get Money (Forbes 1 2 3 Remix)-Promo CDS-2007-CMS

#1
50 Cent feat Diddy and Jay Z-I Get Money (1, 2, 3 Remix)

i n f o

label........: Shady/Interscope
date ripped..: 09.21.2007
date released: 00.00.0000
url..........: n/a

release size.: 17,1 MB
encoder......: Lame 3.97 V2
bitrate......: avg. 170kbps
mode.........: Joint-Stereo

tracks.......: 03
source.......: CDDA

ripper.......:

n o t e s

This is the remix...

d a t a


# t r a c k n a m e t i m e

01- I Get Money (1, 2, 3 Remix) (Clean) [04:35]
02- I Get Money (1, 2, 3 Remix) (Album) [04:33]
03- I Get Money (1, 2, 3 Remix) (Inst) [04:29]

17,1 m e g s t o t a l [13:37]

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top