Queen Latifah-Travlin Light-2007

#1
1. Poetry Man 4:39
2. Georgia Rose 3:43
3. Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars 3:54
4. Don't Cry Baby 2:53
5. I Love Being Here With You 2:52
6. I'm Gonna Live Till I Die 2:09
7. Trav'lin' Light 4:04 $0.99
8. I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl 3:05
9. I'm Not In Love 4:47
10. What Love Has Joined Together 3:40
11. How Long (Betcha' Got A Chick On The Side) 5:41
12. Gone Away 5:49
13. I Know Where I've Been ("Hairspray")

Product Description
Grammy? award-winning recording artist, Queen Latifah, debuts on Verve Records with her new album Trav'lin' Light. On this jazz and R&B influenced album from legendary producers Tommy LiPuma and Ron Fair,Queen Latifah delivers sultry yet powerful performances on a hand-picked mix of familiar classics and forgotten jewels.

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top