Cassidy-B A R S -2007(Retail Explicit)-FOZZY DA BEAR

#1
Click to view Album Cover

Cassidy - B.A.R.S.

Label................: J Records
Genre................: Rap
Store Date...........: Nov-06-2007
Source...............: CDDA
Size.................: 78,7 MB
Total Playing Time...: 61:19

Release Notes:

Da Hustla's Back w/ his Drink n 2 Step....

The Barry Adrian Reese Story



Tracklisting

01. Intro (B.A.R.S. Vs Da Hustla) 06:20
02. My Drink & My 2 Step (feat. Swizz Beatz) 03:13
03. Feel_Da_Breeze_(feat. K-Justice DaKollabo.com) 01:29
04. Will Never Tell (Uh Uh) 04:39
05. I Pray (feat. Shizlansky) 04:56
06. Innocent 04:12
07. Cash Rulez (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Eve) 03:54
08. Leanin' On The Lord (feat. Angie Stone) 05:07
09. Where My Niggas At 04:52
10. Done 4 Me 03:29
11. I Get My Paper (feat. Swizz Beatz) 04:41
12. Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda) 03:33
13. Celebrate (feat. John Legend) 03:57
14. All By Myself 05:02
15. Damn I Miss The Game 03:24

Support The Artists, Buy Their Music....

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top