Birdman - 5 * Stunna (1S/0L)

#1
..:: Brought to you by: www.RapGodFathers.com ::..

Pioneer resource of Hip-Hop/Rap
downloads, including full albums,
mixtapes, mp3s, warez, and much more.

Rap GodFathers - Definite Supremacy

Tracklist:
01. Intro
02. Fully Loaded
03. I Run This (feat. Lil' Wayne)
04. The Money "So Fresh"
05. The Old Man #1 (Interlude)
06. 100 Million (feat. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, & Rick Ross)
07. Believe Dat (feat. Lil' Wayne)
08. Wet Paint
09. Grind (feat. Lil' Wayne & Brisco)
10. All The Time
11. The Old Man #2 (Interlude)
12. Head Busta
13. Pop Bottles (feat. Lil' Wayne)
14. Love My Hood
15. I'm A Stunna
16. The Old Man #3 (Interlude)
17. Make Way (feat. Fat Joe & Lil' Wayne)
18. So Tired (feat. Lil' Wayne)
19. Outro
20. We Gangsta (feat. All Star & Yo Gotti)
21. Bossy (feat. Jason Derulo)
22. R.I.P.

Click here to download...
 

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.
Top